BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Time flies when you're being productive

Gawd, it's been so long since I've written my thoughts out in this manner...that it feels foreign to me.

Gone are the days when I used to divulge every facet of my daily life, including dealing with nasal drip issues.

Aside from having a new job (wasn't my choice, company decided to sell the buildings in hamilton) lately I have been dealin' with my depression which is nothing new, but I am now what I consider 'functionally depressed'... I still feel blue as fuck but it doesn't stop me from doing what I need to do.

Kinda feel numb. I go through the actions as most normal people do, but I know full well I will never be considered normal.

Kinda stings a bit, because when I hear those terms I know they are viewing me like I do not belong because I'm not a cookie cutter copy of everyone else in existance, but then again I don't think I could even be what is considered normal...am I failure for not being like everyone else? Sometimes I am made to feel that way, innocently enough.

But I get tired of being called 'weird' or 'crazy'.... people really need to hone in on their vocabulary skills, so many wonderful words out there and they can't see past labeling someone something basic, cause it's easier for them to do so instead of perhaps reflecting upon themselves for being so lamely mediocre.

Why must I love people despite themselves so much? Makes it harder to hate them.

0 comments: