BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

work work work work work

I apparently have an occupation, that, when you are already over extending yourself, they figure:

"Congratulations on being so proficient, here's MORE work for you to do because...we believe in you".

More like...

"No one else is willing to bend themselves into a pretzel to help this company out, and since you're pretty much the only one, we'll just give you additional tasks instead of perhaps...getting additional staff".

Don't get me wrong, for the most part my job is great... I have the social skills to be able to appease mostly everyone I encounter...paperwork is detailed and all that jazz. Every job has it's ups and downs... but I feel as though I'm not getting the proper credit for my efforts.

Being paid more for the additional work is fabulous, but being left to my own devices for long durations because my employers feel I can handle anything/everything (mostly due to no one else feeling the need to help out their fellow co worker and if I didn't offer my services, they would be fucked)....it gets a lil old, fast, y'know?

I have managed to lose 70 lbs in 3 months due to the stress I have been dealing with. Yeah, happy to be lighter, but not by these means.

I can only hope that my efforts prove worthwhile and I have the ability to climb up the levels of success...and not be rewarded with an inexpensive trinket at our yearly company get together.

Please think happy thoughts for me as I will soon be embarking on a quest for madness by covering for another coworker while he's getting married...for 10 days... and then I will be working every single day consecutively this month as I am also covering for who was covering for me when I went on vacation earlier this year.

*deep cleansing breaths*

Sometimes I wonder if my girls truly realize just how much I do :/

0 comments: