BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 year anniversary of the sept 11 attacks

My bf and I are currently watching "102 minutes that changed America" atm.

Just watched the first tower collapse.

Even though I may be canadian, I am still affected by what happened that day. To watch the people running in terror...to have heard people calling frantically pleading that someone help them...to watch people jumping out of the building....gawd. I am bawling my eyes out.

My utmost respect goes out to all of the volunteers that helped out, and the police and fire fighters that went out of their way to help and surrender their own lives in order to help others in need.

And my heart goes out to everyone who lost a mother a father a sister a brother an aunt an uncle a grandparent or a friend due to this horrible tragedy.

0 comments: